Zespri® Kiwifruit Fish Dabu-dabu
- 2 tenggiri fish cutlets
- oil for pan frying
- 4 shallots, blend
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 tbsp sambal chili
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 shallots, thickly sliced
- 6-7 red bird’s eye chillies, sliced
- 2 green seedless tomatoes, diced
- 2 red seedless tomatoes, diced
- 5 calamansi, juiced
- 1 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit
- 1 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- ½ cup coconut oil
- salt and sugar to taste
Serves 2 – 3
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Blend together the Marinade ingredients and sauté for a few minutes until fragrant. Cool slightly and use to marinate the fish.
To make the dabu-dabu, mix together all the Dabu-dabu ingredients except coconut oil. Set aside.
Pan fry the fish. Once cooked, remove from pan and place dabu-dabu on the fish.
Heat up the coconut oil and immediately pour it over the fish.